If you have joined a course or are thinking about joining a course, you can find a basic overview of how each element of your course works here.
How Courses Work
- At the start of each week, you will unlock a new unit which includes a number of practical video sessions (found in 'Browse'). These each contain a checklist of items you may need to follow along at home.
- In every session, you will follow along with a teacher through a series of step-by-step videos in your own home. The videos are not live, they are pre-recorded, so you can follow along at your own pace.
- At the end of a session, you will be prompted to upload a photo of the end result of your efforts. This could be a freshly cooked up dish, or a painting, you get the picture! (To view your picture, go to 'My Class').
- This photo will be uploaded to a section in your course that can be viewed by your classmates and your mentor. Your mentor will see your post, so you can receive feedback to guide your learning. On many courses, you can also message your mentor directly within the app.
- If you've uploaded all your photos and have successfully completed the course, you can receive a digital Certificate of Completion. Some professional courses include assessments, and offer in-person exams for full accreditation.
To find the key details of how the course you are interested in works, you can find a Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) section on your course's web page where you can enrol.