Throughout your course, you'll be prompted to post photos of your progress and upload them for feedback from your mentor.
Where to upload your photo
You can upload a photo to your course for feedback in the following ways:
- From within a video session, at the end of any clip, click 'New Post'.
- From within a video session, at the end of the final clip, click 'Complete'.
- Head to the 'Browse Course' section in your course menu (☰). From here, open the unit you're on and click the three-dots icon (...) next to the session you would like to upload a photo for. Then select 'Take/Upload Photo'.
- Head to the 'My Class' section in your course menu (☰). From here, click 'Create new post...' and then 'Select Session' to pick the session your photo is for and take/upload your photo.
Creating your post
- You may need to allow Workshop to access your photos before you continue. If you need to, accept the permissions to go to the next step.
- Either click 'Open Camera' to take your photo, or 'Upload Image' (recommended) to browse and select the photo you would like to upload.
- This image will then be added to your post. Add a caption, and then click 'Post' to submit.
We recommend taking your photos with your device's camera so that the image is stored to your device's photo library. This can be posted with the 'Upload Image' feature. That way, if anything goes wrong, you have a copy of your photo to re-post.
Once you've posted, your course mentor will be notified and can comment their feedback on your post. If you respond to their comment, ensure to click the 'Reply' button so your mentor gets notified of your new message.