Throughout the duration of the course, you'll be asked to take photos of your progress and upload them for feedback from your mentor and classmates.
It's completely up to you how you take photos and upload them to Workshop. You can either:
- Take a photo within the Workshop app and upload this straight away
- Use your device's camera to take your photo and upload this from your device's photo library
Uploading a photo
You can upload a photo to your course for feedback in the following ways:
- From within a video session, at the end of any clip, click 'New Post'.
- From within a video session, at the end of the final clip, click 'Complete'.
- Head to the 'Browse Course' section in your course menu (☰). From here, open the unit you're on and click the three-dots icon (...) next to the session you would like to upload a photo for. Then select 'Take/Upload Photo'.
- Head to the 'My Class' section in your course menu (☰). From here, click 'Create new post...' and then 'Select Session' to pick the session your photo is for.
Creating your post
When creating a new post, you can either click 'Open Camera' to take a photo there and then, or click 'Upload Image' to select a photo from your device's photo library.
We recommend taking your photos with your device's camera so this is saved to your device's photo library before posting.
- You may need to allow Workshop to access your photos before you continue. If you need to, accept the permissions to go to the next step.
- Either click 'Open Camera' to take your photo, or 'Upload Image' to browse and select the photo you would like to upload.
- This image will then be added to your post. Add some text, and then click 'Post' to submit.