If you are experiencing issues with videos loading when using your Workshop app, please try the following:
1. Close & re-open the video player:
- Open the video that isn't starting
- Close the video player by swiping down or pressing the 'x' in the top-right corner of the screen
- Re-open the video
2. Hard-close & re-open your Workshop app - full instructions in our article here.
3. Update your Workshop app Video Settings
- Go to the Workshop app 'Settings' tab
- Go to 'Video Settings'
- 'Disable' Smooth Streaming.
4. Download sessions to the Workshop app - full instructions in our article here.
Other troubleshooting suggestions:
- Restart your internet router to see if your internet connection improves
- Restart your Workshop app
- Turn your mobile data off and on again
- Restart your device
- Update to the newest available version of the Workshop app on the App Store or Google Play
- Update to the newest available version of iOS or Android
If you are still experiencing issues with videos starting, please report your issue to Workshop Support.