If your course is not displaying in your Workshop app and you cannot access your course, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
1. Refresh your Library
If your course isn't displaying in your Workshop app's 'Library', drag down on the screen until you see a loading wheel to reload the page.
You can also try hard-closing your Workshop app and opening it again (instructions here).
2. Check you are logged into the correct Workshop account
If your Library is refreshed and your course still is not appearing, it is possible that you are not logged into the correct Workshop account. To check this:
- Click on the 'Settings' tab on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to check the email address of the account you are logged in with corresponds with the email address used to create your purchase
- Click 'Log out' to sign in with your correct account.
3. Has your course exceeded its expiry date and run out of access time?
Some courses have a set access period of 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months. Check how long you should have access to your course by finding your course's page on our website.
4. I've tried the above steps and I still can't find my course
If your workshop or course still isn't displaying after following these steps, please contact our support team here.