All short courses and professional courses on the Workshop platform award certificates of completion.
These are sent digitally via email as a PDF attachment, so this can be printed and kept for your reference.
Earning your certificate
- Short courses - upload one photo per session to earn your certificate.
- Professional courses - upload one photo per session and successfully complete your assessment.
You can find full details on what's required for you to earn your certificate in the frequently asked questions section on the web page of the course you enrolled on.
I haven't received my certificate
If you've received notification that you've passed the course, or you believe you've met all the necessary requirements, your certificate should be sent to your inbox automatically.
It may not have arrived if:
- The email landed in your junk/spam folder
- You haven't uploaded a photo for each session, or some of your photos have been uploaded without selecting a session (When posting a photo from the My Class section, you need to 'Select a session'. Doesn't apply for photos posted directly from within sessions).
- Your mentor hasn't marked your assessment yet. You can expect to hear results and feedback within a week of submission.
If you still need help, please contact us directly here.