All short courses and professional courses on the Workshop platform award certificates of completions.
These are sent via email, which a PDF attachment of your certificate for you to print off, frame, and show off!
Earning your certificate
- Short courses - typically, a photo upload per session is required to receive a certificate.
- Professional courses - typically, a photo upload for each session and a successful assessment submission is required to receive a certificate.
- You can find full details on what's required for you to earn your certificate in the frequently asked questions section on the website of the course you enrolled on.
I haven't received my certificate
If you've received notification that you've passed the course, or you believe you've met all the necessary requirements, your certificate should be sent to your inbox automatically.
It may not have arrived if:
- The email landed in your junk/spam folder
- You haven't uploaded a photo for each session, or some of your photos have been uploaded without selecting a session (When posting a photo from the My Class section, you need to 'Select a session'. Doesn't apply for photos posted directly from within sessions.)
- Your mentor hasn't marked your assessment yet. You can expect to hear results and feedback within a week of submission.
If you still need help, please contact us directly here.