Throughout the duration of the course, as you progress through each session, you'll be asked to take photos and upload them. When you upload a photo the rest of your class, and your class mentor, will be able to see what you've been making and give you feedback.
It's completely up to you how you take photos and upload them to Workshop. You can either:
- Use the camera within the Workshop app
- Use your device's camera by switching from Workshop to your camera app
Uploading a photo
Regardless of your preference on how to take a photo, you have to use the camera within the Workshop app in order to upload your photo.
I prefer to use the Workshop app to take photos
If you have taken your photo using the Workshop app, this is as simple as pressing the 'Upload' button which will take you to the upload screen.
I prefer to use my device's camera app to take photos
However, if you have taken your photo using your device's camera app, you have to select this photo from your device before uploading.
- When you're presented with the camera within the Workshop app, you can select a photo from your device by pressing the icon in the bottom left of the screen
- If you need to, accept the permissions which allow Workshop to access your photos so that you can select one for uploading
- Browse your photos and select the photo you'd like to upload
- Press the 'Upload' button which will take you to the upload screen