Throughout the duration of the course, you'll be asked to take photos of your progress and upload them for Class Feedback. When you upload a photo, you will share your photo with the rest of your class and your class mentor, who will be able to see what you've been making and comment feedback.
It's completely up to you how you take photos and upload them to Workshop. You can either:
- Use the camera within the Workshop app
- Use your device's camera by switching from Workshop to your camera app
Uploading a photo
To take a photo using the Workshop app, you can either:
- Click 'Open Camera' at the end of a clip within a session
- Click 'Complete' at the end of the final clip of a session
- Click on the three-dots icon (...) next to the session you would like to upload a photo for, and select 'Take/Upload Photo'
I prefer to use the Workshop app to take photos
To post your photo for Class Feedback, simply as pressing the 'Upload' button which will take you to the upload screen.
I prefer to use my device's camera app to take photos
If you have taken your photo using your device's camera app, select this photo from your device before uploading by referring to the steps below.
- When you're presented with the camera within the Workshop app, you can select a photo from your device by pressing the icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen
- You may need to allow Workshop to access your photos before you continue. If you need to, accept the permissions to go to the next step
- Browse your photos and select the photo you would like to upload
- Press the 'Upload' button which will take you to the upload screen